Wafer Handling SystemProduct Enquiry
The use of clean organic materials, patented vacuum tip design and true ESD protection provides a unique system with the highest levels of cleanliness and safety.
All parts of Vacuum Handling System are interchangeable.
They can be configured or upgraded to meet the specific end-user requirements.
- Manual solution for single wafer handling
- True ESD protection
- High impedance range (SD)
- Manufactured from clean organic materials
- Unique surface treatment provides roughness (0.3µm)
- Optical polishing of vacuum surface
- Vacuum wand normally open
- Patented raised vacuum surface to minimize contact
- Patented support ribs prevent wafer deformation
- Reinforced vacuum tube prevents vacuum loss
|DYC950-02-EI14 EP-0||Peek tip for up to 5" wafers||PEEK + CF|
|DYC950-02-EI14 EP-30||Peek tip for up to 5" wafers, Ext 30 degree||PEEK + CF|
|DYC950-02-EI30 EP-0||Peek tip for up to 8" wafers||PEEK + CF|
|DYC950-02-EI30 EP-30||Peek tip for up to 8" wafers, Ext 30 degree||PEEK + CF|
|DYC950-02-EI50 EP-0||Peek tip for up to 12" wafers||PEEK + CF|
|DYC950-02-SPVC||Vertical Wand Stand||PVDF|
|DYC950-02-VSNO-SD||Normally Open Wand||PVDF + CF|
|DYC950-02-CTS-SD-1/4SD||Coiled Vacuum Tube, ESD||Polyurethane|