Simco-Ion’s fusION AA Ionizer is capable of controlling electrostatic charge in the local area. The fusION AA delivers powerful electrostatic charge control independent of ambient airflow conditions. Using CDA (clean dry air) at low flow rates the fusION AA will enjoy extended maintenance intervals. fusION AA incorporates miniature power and control circuitry in a compact package. No adjustments or calibration are necessary with Simco-Ion’s patented auto balancing technology.
Simple to install, operate and maintain; mount the fusION AA in a convenient location adjacent to the static problem, connect the power supply and compressed gas tubing and fusION AA begins to eliminate static charge. This incredibly compact unit can be installed in places where typical ionizer designs do not fit. Multiple units can be linked together from one optional 24 VDC power source allowing 5 units to be daisy-chained. The air inlet can be positioned in any one of three positions located on consecutive 90 degree angles. The fusION AA is available with tungsten emitters ideal for system integration with the capability to remotely monitor status.
- Air assist connection
- Compact design
- Auto balancing technology
- Visual ionizer status indicator and digital level remote alarm output
- Single power source for multiple fusION ionizers
- Provides independent airflow, increasing performance and extending cleaning period
- Fits into the tight confined spaces of any process tool
- No adjustments needed to maintain the required balance
- Standard features for convenient user operation
- Daisy-chain up to 5 fusION ionizers, ideal for providing ionization protection at multiple locations within a tool