Simco-Ion’s QuadBar™ Ionizer with Air Assist Model 4635 provides effective static charge control in a small format. The unique Quadropole emitter point configuration enables the ionizer to be as close as 3 inches (7.6 cm) to the product. The Model 4635’s compact size is designed to fit easily into the tight confines of any process equipment. With its own independent air delivery system, the Model 4635 provides ionization where airflow is limited or unavailable.
The Model 4635 offers two air assist cartridge design options. Each utilizes a cross-channel air cartridge built around the emitter points that provides optimal air distribution with minimal field voltage. The Standard cartridge has sheathed emitter points, delivering the airflow around each emitter point and providing a protective sheath that extends cleaning periods. The Jet cartridge is designed to move high velocity ionized air through a center orifice to provide extremely fast discharge times. The Model 4635 ionizer can be powered with either 24 VDC directly to tool power, or 24 VAC using a transformer or the Model 4030 controller.
- Air assist cartridge design with cross-channel air delivery; two cartridge design options
- Rotatable cartridge design
- Quadropole configuration with IsoStat technology
- Compact size
- Single Crystal Silicon emitter points
- Alarm output to FMS or process tool controller
- Choice of a Standard cartridge with sheathed emitter point for extended cleaning periods or a high velocity Jet cartridge for extremely fast discharge times
- Allows positioning of air inlet line on either side or the end for installation flexibility
- Provides stable balance at distances as close as 3 in. (7.6cm) from the product
- Small format fits into the tight confines of process equipment
- Semi standard for emitter point material provides ISO 14644-1 Class 1 or Class 2 cleanliness depending on input power
- Ensures immediate notification of catastrophic system failure