Simco-Ion new Aerostat PC2 is designed and built for reliable, long-term static control for a variety of electronic, semiconductor, flat-panel display and life science assembly applications. It offers outstanding charge neutralization for targeted mini environments and bench-top work surface. Its weight-saving design allows to be easily mounted inside process tools.
Aerostat PC2 offers inherent balance to O ± 1 OV, loaded with usability features including an adjustable locking stand, fan speed control, separate balance and fan stall alarm LED, and optional audible alarm. These makes it the ideal mini environment ionization blower for assembly, test and packaging area.
- Discharge time of< 2 seconds at 1 foot*
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for unobtrusive use
- Local alarm LEDs, Facility Monitoring System (FMS) connection and optional audible alarm
- ± 10 V self-balancing (Micropulse) technology
- Built-in emitter point cleaner
- Fast, targeted neutralization of static charges
- Directed ionization designed for workbench or in-tool areas
- Worry-free Ionization status can easily be monitored locally and at a remote location
- High precision balance insures controlled and consistent ion output
- Minimizes the time required to perform normal maintenance
Typical Decay Time (sec):
|Fan-high - 65 db @ 30 cm centerline, 30 cm off center|
|Optional - 30 ppi Open Cell Polyurethane Foam|
|Enclosure||Powder-coated Aluminum Chasis|
Emitter Point Cleaner
The PC2 features a builtin emitter point cleaner which takes only seconds to clean the emitter points. This prevents the build-up of airborne debris and keeps it working in the best.
Separate alarm LEDs on the front of the blower for ionization balance fault and fan stall plus a facility monitoring system (FMS) interface for remote alarm status (accessible on the rear of the blower) offers worry-free static control for the production area.