The Model 288B’s easy-to-use, self-contained design simplfies ionizer audits:
Testing your ionizers is as simple as pushing a button. The Model 288B is the first Charged Plate Monitor to incorporate a microprocessor and data storage, eliminating the need for a dedicated computer. All test parameters are programmable allowing tests to be optimized and not dictated by equipment limitations.
Once programmed, the Model 288B will perform a series of tests automatically: +/- decays, balance, balance peaks, temperature, humidity, time/date are stored and may be reviewed via the display or downloaded to a PC. The PC software (included) permits the user to define and name ionizer locations, test setups and sequences, then upload these to the CPM.
All of these features result in a flexible, easy to use instrument that facilitates audits while inimizing errors.
• Innovative non-contacting electrometer provides tests to unprecedeted low voltage with unmatched stability
• Fully configurable operating parameters
• Soft keys for highly intuitive programming
• Manual and automated testing of Decay and Balance
• Internal storage for up to 1500 tests, 500 locations and 4 test protocols
• Internal battery for portable operation (also line operated)
• Large, easy to read, high contrast LCDdisplay
• Detachable 6” x 6” plate (Optional plate 1” X 1” plate available)
• RS232 interface
• Built in temperature and humidity sensors
• Auto-ranging to 0.1V resolution below 100V
• Compatible with new 288B Graphing Software