Our top quality precision tweezers are manufactured by a group of highly qualified and experienced craftsmen. These tweezers were designed for solving problems relating to the precise handling of components in the electronics, semiconductor, media, jewellery or other industries where the handling of intricate items present a problem.
Finest materials are selected and honed with microscopic details using years of experience. The result is a product that unique, special and performs with excellence that secures the quality of your products.
The products are primarily available in anti-acid, anti-magnetic Steel (SA) and hardened Stainless Steel. Other materials are available upon request.
- Precision-made from non-fatiguing copper/ beryllium alloy and fully chrome plated for extended life and solder free operation
- Heads are drilled to precise tolerances for positive conductor and maximum thermal conductivity
- When properly used, ensures compliance with latest military and NASA specifications on inspection requirements of solder connections
- Reverse action automatically grips conductor
- Available with L-head or Bullet-head for AWG size 30 wire sizes
- Stock numbers give correct AWG size wire that tools are made to fit
- Absolute necessity for Mil Spec work
- Meets all specifications for soldering both single and multi-strand wire
|e||DYC900-SP-R2A-SAIR||Reverse Action Precision Tweezers||Anti-acid, anti-magnetic, stainless steel|
|f||DYC900-SP-15A-GW-SA||Precision Cutting Tweezers||Carbon steel|
|g||DYC900-01-AGW-30||Anti-Wicking Tools||Anti-acid, anti-magnetic, non-fatiguing
Copper/ Beryllium with full Chrome plate