The PRS-812 is a constant voltage, wide range ohmmeter with data logging and calculating capabilities. Fully portable and battery operated, the PRS-812 measures resistance from <0.1 to 1.0x1012 ohms with measurement accuracy of ±5%. It can be operated in fully Automatic, Automatic-Manual and Manual modes.
This sophisticated instrument digitally displays measurements in ohms, kilohms, megohms, gigohms and terohms, and in exponential format, e.g., 1.5E8.
It simultaneously displays data with a fully synchronous analog scale using x1, x10 and x100 multipliers, and a bank of color coded LED’s (<103 to >1012 Ohms). Multiple test voltages include 0.01-10V, constant 10V and 100V ranges, which may be selected automatically by the instrument to comply with industry measurement practices, or manually by the operator.
The PRS-812 records and stores up to 80 measurements and calculates minimum, maximum and average of all stored data.
Fully automatic, the PRS-812 controls test voltage, resistance ranging and electrification period to make the most accurate and repeatable measurements available to ESD Auditors and technicians.
Portable, precision resistance measurement from <0.1 to 1.0 x 1012 ohms. Designed for the Professional Corporate ESD Auditor.
- Measures resistance from < 0.1 to 1.0x1012 ohms with overall measurement accuracy of ±5%.
- Records and stores up to 80 measurements.
- Constant voltage
- Fully automatic, controls test voltage, resistance ranging and electrification period.
- Displays measurements in ohms, kilohms, megohms, gigohms and terohms, and in exponential format.
- Battery operated (2 x 9 Volts)